Your own personal Apple Consultant home genius with 25 years experience in Technology.
Dedicated to our clients needs and resolving your issue in a timely manner.
Your Apple Consultant is a group of professionals committed to Support, Service, and Value.
The Proper Care of your Computer
Are you getting the most from your Mac? We can help you be more productive, be more creative, and have more fun, whether you use your Mac 12 hours a day or a few hours a week. We eliminate the headaches and hel
TECHS THAT WILL LISTEN
Your Apple Consultant are not just Technicians. They are professional Consultants with over 25 years of expertise working on Apple Products and Mac Computers. Your Apple Consultant is a group of professionals committed to Support, Service, and Value. Our philosophy is to support our client's by making their lives easier.
213.422.2781 760.882.7030 949.408.1770
Onsite/ REMOTE SUPPORT
Your Apple Consultant specializes in overall Technology Support and Consult including : Macintosh Computer support, Apple Device Support, Web Apps, Social Media, Technology Trends, Music and Media Integration, systems integration, updates, installations, and network support. We are trained to answer your most basic questions or technical questions in a simple language that you can reproduce and explain to a 5 year old child or 100 year old parent.
We provide Mac OS Troubleshooting, speed optimization, desktop organization, user migration from PC to Mac. Hardware installation, upgrades, updates, system optimization, email set up, personalized tutoring. Maintenance hardware and software. iCloud integration and syncing with all your Apple Devices. Password recovery, computer and system evaluation, and pre-purchase consultation.
SWITCH TO MAC
Many of our clients have switched from personal computers to Mac. With our help, you can make the move easily, without losing any files or data. More importantly, we make you feel comfortable with your new Mac and excited about the possibilities it can offer.
Are you considering purchasing a new Mac computer for business or home use? We have the expertise to help you answer all your questions:
- Which Apple Computer is right for my needs?
- Mac Configuration.
- Should I get an iPad instead of a MacBook or MacBook Air?
- What software and accessories will I need to use with my new Mac?
- Will my current printer work with my new Mac?
- Can I transfer my files and emails from my old computer to my new Mac?
IPHONE/IPAD YOUR IOS DEVICE
We assist with the following issues:
- Moving from an old iPhone to a new iPhone
- iPhone syncing.
- Getting your iTunes music onto your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Downloading podcasts to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Assistance in getting photos and videos transferred to or from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- Authorizing your computers or devices.
- Are all your apps on all your iPhones and iPads?
- Backing up your iPhone and iPad?
Our consultants will find what app is best for your productivity. An App Audit is a consultation designed to help you choose applications on your IOS devices (iPhone and iPad) and Mac Computer that will help you be more creative and productive in your every day lives.
We can help you with all your iCloud needs:
Understanding iCloud, and how to maximize your iCloud
- Syncing information among Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Eliminating duplicate contact and calendar entries in iCloud
- Setup your iCloud Photo Library to sync photos among your Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Using iTunes Music Library, so you can have all your music and playlists available on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Automatic download of apps and books to your iPhone and iPad
We will explain to you what the cloud is and how to use it. The cloud allows you to access your files from any computer or mobile device — you don’t need to be sitting at your own computer. And you can use cloud services on any platform, whether you’re using Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
We can get you set up with the cloud service of your choice - or we can advise on which one is right for your needs.
INTERNET/ SAFARI/ CHROME/ FIREFOX/ WEB APPS
We are swiftly shifting to a web based platform. While your computer may not become obsolete it is necessary to understand how the internet works on a basic level... What is a web browser and which one do I use? We will teach you how to use Skype, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and your social media.
The new Apple iCloud Photo Library service uses the cloud to store every single one of your photos and videos, so you can view and edit your photos from any device, whether it’s a Mac, iPhone, or iPad. Every photo you take on your iPhone gets automatically saved to the iCloud Photo Library. You can use iCloud Photo Sharing to easily share your photos and videos with friends and family. Let us help you organize your memories and have peace of mind.
The Apple TV may be tiny, but it comes loaded with options. It vastly expands the available content for your television, including:
- Installation and set up,tutorials, selection and use of Apps
- Play shows and movies from iTunes, Netflix, HBO, Showtime
- Watch videos from YouTube and TV shows from Hulu
- See MLB and NBA games
- Stream video and photos to your television from your Mac using iTunes, or from your iPad using AirPlay as a mirror to your Mac Computer or iPhone or iPad.)
- All in 1080p resolution
iOS support, set up/ installation, tutoring, iCloud integration and syncing. App Support, Back up. Pre-purchase consultation. Data Sync. Recovery of data and distribution. Music Integration and syncing.
WIRELESS AUDIO WITH SONOS
We have experience setting up the Sonos system for multi-room wireless streaming music. Listen to a symphony throughout your home all controlled by your iPad, iPhone, or Mac/PC.
Sonos can connect to your existing stereo and speakers; they also have a standalone model with speakers built in.
- Stream your iTunes music from your Mac.
- Listen to free internet radio stations
- Use the Sonos app from your iPhone and iPad to control the music anywhere in your home at the same time.
The Apple Watch makes it more convenient than ever to make phone calls, read emails, respond to text messages, and even track your physical activity — all right from your wrist. There are now hundreds of apps available for the Watch.
Apple's innovative products are sweeping the business world, as companies throughout the country switch to using the Mac, iPad, and iPhone. But does your business know all the ways to leverage your Apple technology to yield maximum productivity?
Your Apple Consultant will help your business get the most from its technology and provide peace of mind.
We will improve your workflow to increase efficiency, designing a customized maintenance plan to ensure smooth operation.
OUTLOOK AND MAC MAIL
There are two widely used email applications for Mac: Outlook, which is part of Microsoft Office, and Apple Mail, which is free with every Mac. Outlook is usually used with Exchange Server, while Apple Mail is commonly used with Google, IMAP, and POP servers.
Our extensive experience configuring Apple Mail and Outlook for Mac in a variety of environments means we can advise on which option is best for your home or business, taking into consideration your company workflow.
SYNC EMAIL, CONTACTS, CALENDAR
We can help you sync your email, contacts, and calendar across all your devices.
- Set up your contacts/ calendars/email so that a new appointment or contact will show automatically on all your devices including your iPhone, Applewatch, iPad, and Mac Computer.
- Set your iCloud account to sync your calendar and contacts among your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Use Gmail or Google Apps to sync email, calendar, and contacts.
- Use Exchange to sync email, calendar, and contacts.
- Use IMAP to sync email.
HARDWARE RECOVERY SERVICES
We can often save your data from permanent loss by extracting all recoverable files and documents to a new drive, and installing the new drive inside your Mac.
Or if you have been using Time Machine, a cloud back up system, or another backup method, we can restore your data from your backup to your current or a new Mac.
ONSITE BACK UP TIME MACHINE/CARBON COPY/CRASHPLAN
Having an onsite backup, also known as a local backup—a backup to hard drives on the office premises—means minimal down time in the case of a hard drive crash or other hardware failure. You could be up and running in as little as a few hours, if you have the right onsite backup system in place.
We can create a customized onsite backup solution for your Mac server, desktops, and laptops based on business size, amount of data, and current workflow.
MAINTENANCE: DEALING WITH THE BEACH BALL OF DEATH
Do you get the spinning pinwheel on your Mac? Does your Mac slow to a crawl when you have more than one application open? Are you waiting for windows to open on your browser? We can help. We can add more RAM (also known as memory) or install a solid state drive (SSD) into your slow Mac for a performance boost. We diagnose and fix problems that cause sluggish behavior, such as hard drive corruption or software incompatibilities.
DROPBOX, ICLOUD DRIVE, GOOGLE DRIVE, ONE DRIVE
Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, One Drive makes it easy to have access to all your important files from any computer, Mac or Windows, as well as from your iPhone, iPad, or Android Phone. No matter where you work on your Word document or Excel spreadsheet, you’ll always have the most updated version handy. iCloud Drive syncs almost every kind of file, including PDFs, JPGs, Pages documents, and makes it easy to share with your family, friends and colleagues.
WI FI / INTERNET NETWORK SUPPORT
Are you having trouble setting up a wireless network for your Mac or PC in your home or Office? Or are you trying to decide what high-speed internet service is best for you?
- We can discuss the pros and cons of various high-speed internet services.
- We can take care of your AirPort Extreme setup, AirPort Express setup, Time Capsule setup, or other wireless router setup to cover multiple rooms and floors in your home of office.
- We can set up wireless printing from multiple Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
We can help with printing issues.
- We can help you determine what kind of printer to purchase.
- We will install the right Mac/ PC printer driver.
- We will set up wireless printing from my Mac, iPhone, or iPad?
- We will show you how to scan to my Mac with my multifunction printer.We have expertise in a wide variety of printers, including color laser printers, inkjet photo printers, and all-in-one printer/scanner/copier/fax machines.
DATA TRANSFER AND MIGRATION
We make the process of moving to a new Mac computer setup or PC stress free and simple. Our consultants are specialists in migrating data files, email, iTunes, photos and programs to your new amazing Mac. If you have been operating on a PC for years and either still need to use a a PC or want to slowly transition, applications like VMWare Fusion and Parallels Desktop for Mac make it very simple to use the PC/Windows and Mac platforms simultaneously for optimum productivity.
All companies should have offsite backup in addition to onsite backup, in case of a theft, fire, flood, or failure of the primary backup. An offsite backup ensures that even if a disaster happens, the business can continue to operate.
Cloud backup is often the first choice for offsite backup, because it provides automatic ongoing backup to a server located outside the office, for a low monthly or yearly fee.
Even a Mac-based office is vulnerable to security attacks from intruders, malicious software, and rogue web sites. We can help you secure your network to keep your business data private. Some of the services we offer to protect your private information include:
- We can perform a security review of your digital setup and implement proven solutions. In addition, we can teach you how to minimize your vulnerability moving forward
- Scanning for malicious software
- Secure password management
Whether you are a beginner or a power user, we can create a customized tutorial just for you, and help you develop your skills—one on one, in your own home. Some of the topics we train our clients on include:
- Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch basics
- How to use Photos (formerly iPhoto), including sharing photos
- Tips and tricks for Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Web Apps
- Final Cut, iMovie
- Hidden features of Mac OS on High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, and Mavericks OS.
ONSITE/REMOTE APPLE MAC TRAINING
We can help you enhance the quality of your Apple Mac experience by teaching you how to make better use of it. Moving to a Mac can be one of the best changes in your technological life. However, like many new Mac users you may be hesitant to change to a platform that you have no training or experience with. We can provide you with the training you need, either onsite or remotely, to make the transition as seamless as possible.
Our team can design a robust, scalable, high-performing network using wired, wireless, and cellular technologies.
We have assisted our clients with:
- Selecting an internet service provider and determining what service level is the right match for your needs and budget
- Installation of network-level security appliances
- Creation of smart wireless networks
- Set up secure, easy-to-use virtual private network (VPN) for encrypted access to a company network
- Diagnosis and resolution of intermittent wifi connection.
Google Apps brings all the features of Gmail to a businesses of any size. It stores your company mail, calendars, and contacts in the Google "cloud,” and seamlessly syncs this data across Macs and smartphones (iPhones and Android). We also provide tutorials on how to use Google Apps effectively.
NEW OFFICE SETUP
Are you starting a new business, moving to a new space, or working fr om home? We can set up all your Apple and other technology needs.
We help our clients with new office setup by:
- Advising which products to purchase
- Options for wireless networking
- Internet providers
- Security issues
- Backup systems
- Sharing files
- Setup of contacts and calendars to sync across devices
- Assist in purchase of custom domain, and setup of custom domain for email
- Setup of Macs, printers, wifi devices, and other hardware
Whatever your needs might be from basic social media, basic computer questions, enterprise level questions or simply learning how to use your computer and technology better, we are here to support your journey.
PRESENTATION AND SPEAKING
Available presentation topics include:
- iPhone and iPad Essentials
- iPhone and iPad Tips and Tricks
- Using iPad for Business
- Tech Essentials for Entrepreneurs
- The Entrepreneurs Guide to Working with Images
- Mac for Entrepreneurs
- What Is the Cloud?
- Using the Cloud for Productivity
- iPhoto Basics
- Web Apps
- Internet of Things
A little more about our service....
- Your Apple Consultant is available Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 7:00 PM in person and Saturdays by Appointment.
- Your Apple Consultant is available for remote sessions from 9:00AM to 8:00PM Monday through Friday.
- Your Apple Consultant has 15 minute complimentary phone support for all clients. (You can call with as many questions through out your day as long as you limit your time to 15 mins and we will never charge.)
- Your Apple Consultant returns calls the same day or within a 24 hour period.
- Your Apple Consultant is always on Time, Courteous, and Listens to your needs.
- Your Apple Consultant values your time and aims to resolve your issues within a timely manner based on the technological parameters.